Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another Ear Infection


Okay, so after two sleepless, crying nights, and a day of sneezing and coughing, I decided to take Zach to the doctor to see if another ear infection has reared its ugly head. And sure enough, it has. Doctor O'Shea (the best doc in the world) said during the last infection, that when the next one comes he will have to go to an ENT. So guess where we have to go? I assume that when we go, he is going to say that Zach should get tubes. I hate that. To see him have to get put to sleep. But I guess on the other hand, it's better than more sleepless nights for years down the road. So whenever that happens. Then later in January he has to go and get his tear ducts probbed. I mean, is it safe for a small child to get put to sleep like that. I guess other kids have had to do
it. I just wish it wasn't my son. I guess I have to be thankful that he isn't really sick and that we have to worry for his safety. I often wonder what all those parents must feel as they sit in waiting rooms or next to their childs bed. I never want to know that feeling. I often pray for those families. And thank God that mine is so healthy.

On a brighter note, Isabella is being a doll. She has switched sides, and is now great for me and pushes Chris to the maximum limit. That child says so many things that would blow anyone's mind. Her new thing is when you ask her to do something, her response is "Okay, but it's not going to be easy!" I mean where did a three year old learn that? Then this morning dad was cooking an egg and it go stuck to the pan. She was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Dad said "O Crap!" She came running out saying "what happened Pop, what did you say oh crap for?" I mean you really have to watch what you say and how you say it because that child has her ears open all the time.

Also, congrats to Tammy and Jeremy on the birth of their new baby girl, Maya. Her link is on the side <= if anyone wants to go and see pics of the new bundle.

Anyway, we just go back from getting Zachs medicine. He is asleep and Bella should be ready to eat lunch soon. So off I go.

No comments: